Introducing The Next Level, our one-day programme which teaches the advanced EI skills only the top 1% have mastered and which are responsible for improved productivity and a better bottom line.
Using our scientifically designed system your delegates will discover three hidden personas and learn how to harness them to elevate their performance to rival that of those in the top 1% of your industry.
- Identifying your unique talents, hidden treasures and traits so you play to your strengths.
- Revealing your blind spots and learning how to use them to your advantage.
- Gaining greater awareness of others so you can influence, persuade and motivate like never before.
- Stepping up and owning your full power to fast track your progress and make 2018 a seriously successful year.
- Become more resilient and lead with confidence.
- Recognise triggers and self-sabotaging behaviours which impede effectiveness.
- Avoid traps which can unwittingly derail performance.
- Enhance communication skills for dealing with stakeholders at all levels.
- How to maintain performance under pressure during times of change.
How it works
- Delegates complete the pre-course questionnaire
- Questionnaires will be analysed by Nis Arend to identify delegates’ unique talents, strengths, weak-spots and development opportunities
- During the workshop, Nis will work with each delegate using their profile as a framework so they leave with a personalised action plan to step up their game to top 1% level.
No other system comes even close to this level of detail and insight.
This is the ultimate self-development plan which will grow over time.
Make no mistake, this training is a rich and powerful mix of experience, tools and learning designed to equip the top 1%.
It’s not for the faint-hearted.
No dull Powerpoint slides, delegates will learn practical strategies they can deploy immediately to get results.
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for driven professionals from Manager to Director level.
The ultimate high-performance program for driven professionals.
Duration: 1 day
Date: 27 February 2018
Location: Central London
Price: £1,794.00 ( £1,495 + VAT)
Early Bird: £1,554.00 ( £1,295 + VAT) Enter code ‘TNL‘ to get your discount.
Must be booked by 13th February 2018. Places are limited.
Includes breakfast, lunch, snacks, refreshments and notebook.
Secure your place today and receive a personalised personal development portrait worth £150.00 + VAT.
The Next Level training is exclusive to a small group so register below to secure your seat.
” Gave me a deeper self-awareness of specific areas where I was sabotaging my success and enabled me to leverage my strengths and get two promotions leading to a £45,000 salary increase – the largest in my career history.”
– Director, Major Bank
Nis Arend: Making the top 1% more successful – fast. Clients appreciate her keen intellect and deep understanding of human nature. Nis is an internationally recognised High-Performance Coach and a living example of a top 1% leader. Awarded membership of the “Top 100 Most Influential People” in the events industry, she creates a memorable, personalised experience at the exclusive world-class event.
” All training should have the “Nis Factor!” I have observed Nis facilitating learning and professional development activities many times, and I am always struck by the energy she brings, the mastery of the topic she is delivering, the absolute control of the classroom, and above all the engagement of the participants (even those who come intending to sit silently by the wayside).”
– Mike Bray, Principal Consultant, GP Strategies
(Award-winning leading Global High-Performance Provider)
Book online or request an invoice. For more information, email Jenny in our Events team via firstname.lastname@example.org.