Introducing The Next Level, our one-day VIP programme which teaches the advanced emotional intelligence skills only the top 1% have mastered and which are responsible for improved productivity and a better bottom line.
Using our scientifically designed system your delegates will discover three hidden personas and learn how to harness them to elevate their performance to rival that of those in the top 1% of your industry.
Recent attendees on The Next Level have achieved promotions within quick succession, persuading difficult colleague like never before, a whopping £45k salary increase, discovered insights about themselves they never realised before, improved their self-esteem and confidence to enable a difficult conversation with a tricky line manager, deactivated triggers that were a negative anchor, understood the full spectrum of their personality and learnt precisely their personalised blueprint to becoming a top 1% version of themselves.
- Identify your unique talents, hidden treasures and traits so you play to your strengths.
- Reveal your blind spots and learning how to use them to your advantage.
- Gain a greater awareness of others so you can influence, persuade and motivate like never before.
- Step up and own your full power to fast track your progress and make 2018 a seriously successful year.
- Become more resilient and lead with confidence.
- Recognise triggers and self-sabotaging behaviours which impede effectiveness.
- Avoid traps which can unwittingly derail performance.
- Enhance communication skills for dealing with stakeholders at all levels.
- How to maintain performance under pressure during times of change.
Make no mistake, this training is a rich and powerful mix of experience, tools and learning designed to equip you for your top 1% journey.
It’s not for the faint-hearted.
No dull Powerpoint slides, attendees will learn practical strategies they can deploy immediately to get results.
“By attending Nis Arend’s excellent ‘The Next Level’, I gained insights into my personality which continue to help me to this day.
I loved Nis’s down to earth approach – she keeps it real and demonstrates how you can use what you have learnt with great practical examples.
You really can’t afford to miss The Next Level…..”
– Head Corporate & Commercial Banking, Santander
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for driven professionals from Manager to Director level.
The ultimate high-performance program for professionals aiming to be in the top 1%.
Duration: 1 day
Date: 19 June 2018
Location: Central London
Price: £1,794.00 ( £1,495.00 + VAT)
Includes breakfast, lunch, snacks, refreshments and notebook.
Secure your place today and receive a personalised personal development portrait worth £150.00 + VAT.
The Next Level course is exclusive to a small group so register below to secure your seat.
How it works
- You complete the pre-course questionnaire
- Results will be analysed by Nis Arend to identify your unique talents, strengths, weak-spots, blind spots, hidden treasures and development opportunities
- During the workshop, Nis will work with you using your profile as a framework so you leave with a personalised action plan to step up your game to top 1% level.
No other system comes even close to this level of detail and insight.
This is the ultimate self-development plan which will grow over time.
” Gave me a deeper self-awareness of specific areas where I was sabotaging my success and enabled me to leverage my strengths and get two promotions leading to a £45,000 salary increase – the largest in my career history.”
– Director, Major Bank
” Attending Nis’s ‘The Next Level’ workshop resulted in a £20k pay rise and promotion to a role previously outside my reach.
It’s the best investment I’ve made; 10x ROI the first year alone. Book your place today.”
– Vice President, Major Bank
Nis Arend: Making the top 1% more successful – fast. Clients appreciate her keen intellect and deep understanding of human nature. Nis is an internationally recognised High-Performance Coach and a living example of a top 1% leader. Awarded membership of the “Top 100 Most Influential People” in the events industry, she creates a memorable, personalised experience at the exclusive world-class event.
” All training should have the “Nis Factor!” I have observed Nis facilitating learning and professional development activities many times, and I am always struck by the energy she brings, the mastery of the topic she is delivering, the absolute control of the classroom, and above all the engagement of the participants (even those who come intending to sit silently by the wayside).”
– Mike Bray, High-Performance Principal Consultant, GP Strategies
(Leading Global High-Performance Provider)
Book online or request an invoice. For more information, email Jenny in our Events team via email@example.com.