Hour of Power Series
A series of 60-minute seminars each focused on a hot topic and delivered in-house.
If you’re looking for new and captivating ideas for your wellness and diversity programme, we have a dedicated seminar series of up to ten top hot topics which is on everyone’s minds…
“…a wealth of knowledge, practical experience of being client side, and also brings an abundance of energy to her presentations.”
Rob Daniels, Programme Director, Nuffield Health, Canary Wharf, UK
Are you an employer in Diversity, HR function, Employee Relations, Reward & Benefits Or Employee Wellness and looking to:
- Help your employees deal with stress better?
- Uplift morale through an inclusive corporate wellness and diversity initiative?
- Introduce the latest thinking and trends on mindfulness, productivity, personal development and easy wins to a happier healthier workforce?
As the number of sick days adds up, cases of anxiety rising, moods dip low and the stress epidemic shows no sign of toning down, there’s never been a more pertinent time to invest in employee wellbeing. We’re here to help with our tailor-made, bespoke wellness and cultural diversity solutions, which have been designed to address the busy minds and lives of men and women in the corporate world.
Packed with the latest insights, top tips and proven strategies, this unique offering is a powerful way for your staff to receive an instant boost of inspiration in 60 minutes.
To give you a flavour, our hot topics in the 60-minute wellness seminar series includes:
- How to Overcome Procrastination Now
- The Time Management Tips to the Top
- How to Deal with Stress in the Workplace
- The Art of Mindfulness
- How to Bring Out Your Inner Hotshot with Confidence
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Employees at all levels. Our series is designed to benefit and appeal to groups of varying levels that operate in a highly competitive fast moving environment, breaking the barrier of overcoming anxiety in the working world.
- Boost Morale. Enhance employee satisfaction, productivity, reduce stress and improve overall corporate health
- Varying Grades in Audience. Our seminars are designed to help and appeal to a range of grades where our audience range from entry-level professionals such as graduates to senior MD level
- Flexibility. Schedule the 60-minute seminars at times and days that suit you. Typically our clients receive professional and personal development by diarising one event per month.
- Group Size. Seminars are useful for both small and large groups
- Variety of Hot Topics. Each event is specially selected to appeal to people operating in highly competitive, fast-moving environments
- Practical and interactive series that provides key takeaways to be implemented straight away
- Lifelong Skills. Attendees acquire a selection of tips, insights and strategies to instantly increase energy levels and boost emotional and mental well-being to add to their growing skillset
A series of 60-minute wellness seminars, talks and workshops for all employees and held at your premises. Topics are tailored to your organisation.
To order this in-house programme or to discuss how we can support the development of women and diversity needs please click the button below.
Alternatively please email us at email@example.com.